There’s nothing better than a new coat of paint to dramatically improve the beauty of any room or space, adding color and ambiance or just a fresh, clean feel making your home come alive. And a new paint job or wall coverings are easily one of the smartest investments you can make in your home.
House Painting Experience
We can help get you the results that other decorators and painters quite often overlook. Check out these sample questions to start getting those creative juices flowing!
- Do the colors in your home show off your personality?
- Do you have accent colors that make the room seem warmer or larger?
- Are any prominent features, like a fireplace, highlighted with the appropriate accent color?
- Do you use trim to enhance the feeling in the room?
- Is the paint durable for children, vacuums, or other traffic challenges?
- Are you considering faux painting? What about textured or decorative finishes?
At Lancaster Painting, our house painters really shine when it comes to interior painting, wallpaper removal, ceiling and wall repair, and much more! We will work with you to determine the types of paints and colors that meet your decorating needs.
Our interior paint jobs are rated high by local area homeowners who have given us great recommendations. We offer our painting services to successfully deliver house painting projects of all kinds, from trim painting and kitchen painting to complete home renovation tasks.
Give us the chance to be your interior painting expert and we will turn your home into a real work of art that you will enjoy for a lifetime.
Quality Interior Painting Processes
Through years of experience we have developed a systematic process that helps us provide quality in each interior painting job for our clients. To make your project a success, you can expect the following from us:
- We will work with you to determine an acceptable time for completing your house painting job.
- Expert house painters who take pride in the job they do.
- Proper protection and covering of your floors, moldings, windows, furniture, and any other surfaces that are not to be painted. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Proper Surface preparation including:
- Cleaning the surfaces thoroughly.
- Sanding, scraping and spackling to remove loose paint and fix surface defects like nail holes or cracks.
- Appropriate surfaces will be given a primer coat before applying the paint.
- Use of the proper type of paint that your job requires.
- Use of premium, high-quality, long-lasting paints applied to a uniform finish.
- Appropriate and tidy storage of equipment during the project.
- Clean up of all areas during as well as after the project is finished. Furniture and accessories are moved back to their desired locations.
Call Now for a FREE Estimate!